Subject: Re: [Leica] paws, not PAW
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 08:05:34 +0100 (MET)

I'll have to say the same, Doug. Ok, now I see you asked for comments, not
necessarily criticism. I'm a lousy critic so I rarely say anything in that
vein. But I enjoy looking at pictures and yours very much so. I was just
wondering how far away you were. I've never shot with anything over 200mm.

Now ... your shots DID inspire me to check the price of that SL I saw last
week and just walked by.

Thanks for the pics!
Daniel