Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 16:40:56 -0800

On 2/7/03 bdcolen  wrote:

>It's snowing in Boston -
>Main -http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/image-39237.html
>Alt1- http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/image-39236.html
>Alt2- just for the fun of it
>http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/image-39235.html

My favorite is Alt1 - the splash of color from the tail lights takes what
essentially feels like a black and white image and SURPRISE it's in color. I
like how that works.

The traffic signals in soft focus with the snow doesn't quite come together for
me. I think it's because it's snow on the window and not falling snow so somehow
it's more static. I think if it were falling snow frozen in flight then I'd like
it better.

Adam

Replies: Reply from "Phil Leeson" <pjleeson@mchsi.com> (Re: [Leica] PAW)