Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: snowboard/skateboard culture
From: "Kit McChesney | Acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 17:32:23 -0700

BD--

Thanks for standing up for good kids.

Actually, I'll add to this. My biz partner (the other girl) is a
skateboarder and a snowboarder. She's been 'boarding since the '80s, and
she's just terrific! She's a very gentle person and someone I would never
call a "dirtbag," (nor would I call anyone a dirtbag! Imagine!).

So keep the sweeping generalizations where they belong. In the dirtbag of
the vacuum cleaner!

KM