Subject: Re: [Leica] Which do you like better?
From: Mike Durling <durling@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 20:52:43 -0500

Hey Aram,  I am a black and white guy, but at least on the web I really
prefer the color version.  I like the delicate colors of the veins on
the leaf and how they contrast with the green.  The black and white
version shown here doesn't have enough separation in the tones.  Maybe
you could try a filter.

Mike D