Subject: Re: [Leica] Discovering the: now kitty shotz
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 20:00:57 -0600

Well, Martin I love kitty cat shots, especially when Kyle posts them, and
especially when it is a long-hair calico.  But did you know that Kyle is
into self-portraiture with fish? The truth is, a kissing gourami is in love
with his mind.  (or maybe it is eating his brain . . .)You don't believe me?
Here's honest photographic evidence that I type the truth.

http://www.sonc.com/kylefish.htm
The baby?  I dunno, you'll have to ask Kyle, or get your own baby.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com