Subject: Re: [Leica] toxic debris - Nagadoches not Natchitoches
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 17:14:27 -0600

Sad Day indeed.

 Fifteen more seconds, and we would have been in the news
instead of them

Yes, It is exactly the same distance from the Sabine river from
Natchitoches.  Legend has it that a Caddo Indian Chief had two sons, and he
set them off at the river to claim their lands, one to the East, one to the
West .
Sonny