Subject: Re: [Leica] 2002 beach noctilux photos
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 17:34:03 -0800

Dennis Painter wrote:

> Rei Shinozuka wrote:
>
> > with NYC recently hitting a couple of days perilously close to 0 F,
> > i thought it was a good time to scan in some beach photos i took
> > last summer with the noctiluxed leica and other cameras.

In Chicago 0 F is the first day of Spring. With the wind chill factor at
20 below I'd be out playing ice hockey with my friends at the Northfield
Skating rink working up a sweat.
I remember if it was at all above 0 it was warm enough for anything; A
balmy 32 meant  we'd all take our coats and earmuffs off. (Once this
really happened). I learned to drive on black ice. Here in Portland
there is no weather.
The weather report is: No!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA