Subject: [Leica] okay okay okay, _i_'ll shoot your wedding already!
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 15:51:40 -0500

Well, not really, unless there's a black PVC wedding dress, and a bunch of
girls dancing on boxes at the reception, but it seemed an opportunity to
offer up some Leica wedding shots, not that you're crazy enough to want to
look at photos from someone elses wedding. But wait, you're crazy enough to
own a $2000 camera that doesn't even auto advance so maybe you're just the
sort who would look at someone elses wedding photos...

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/weddings/

kc

P.s. I have paws too that I haven't said much about. I've been keeping a low
profile lately, haven't i? must be all the absinthe.

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2003/5/index.html

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] okay okay okay, _i_'ll shoot your wedding already!)
Reply from Rei Shinozuka <shino@panix.com> (Re: [Leica] okay okay okay, _i_'ll shoot your wedding already!)