Subject: [Leica] FS: R6 w/Winder-R
From: David Young <dnr@horizon.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 20:36:00 -0800

When I bought this camera, in 1999, it had <10 rolls of film through it and
even had the little plastic base plate protector still on it!

Still in superb condition, it's perfect for someone using an electronic
shuttered R as a second, no battery required, body; or for anyone wanting
to move up to a decent SLR from one of those silly rangefinder things.  :)

R6 body- Almost as new.
	- includes body cap, box,
	  hard-shell (presentation) case,
	  instructions & original strap.
	- additional VF screen (matte w/grid divisions)
	- Winder-R with matching grip

Body, Winder & accessories for US$ 899 + Shipping.

Can be seen at www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr - then click on the "Leica for Sale"
link.

Please email me, off-list, for full description, it's history, jpg's and
references.  7 Day return privilege if not as described.

Thanks for reading.

David Young,     | Libertè, egalitè,
Victoria, CANADA | fraternitè, et boujolai.

Website at: www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr