Subject: Re: [Leica] Reflections #5
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 20:49:20 -0500

Graham, this year is turning out to be even worse for me than last year so
this is a little late.  This image,
http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/gal2_17.html
is one of your stronger contributions.  You have a gift for finding peaceful
images that calm the soul.  You frequently find a part of the world that
many pass by with nary a nod and record remarkable scenes.

What works in this image is the foreground off center with echoes going into
the distance, confirmed by the reflections.  All partially obscured by the
fog veiling the reality.  What could be better was enough more fog to
obscure the non-conforming tree in the distance.  But then again, I could
argue the diversity thing being a positive.

just my two cents.

Don
dorysrus@moindspring.com

Replies: Reply from "GeeBee" <graham@geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk> (Re: [Leica] Reflections #5)