Subject: RE: [Leica] Is It Friday Yet?
From: "Kit McChesney | Acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 12:26:04 -0700

Lucien--

Yes, you're right, the strap was included with the nappa leather case (shown
in handbooks going back to at least '96) but it was also available
separately as a replacement item. There are folks who have these in their
possession as separate items who love them, and who want more of them! Too
bad the strap went out of production. Maybe someone will get industrious and
create an after-market equivalent along the lines of Abrahamsson's winders.

Kit