Subject: RE: [Leica] Is the issue of camera noise over-rated? - What are your quietest cameras?
From: JP M <skeenut@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 09:51:26 -0800 (PST)

The M6 certaintly is a quiet camera, much more
stealthy than any reflex I've ever owned.
However, if near silence were the major criteria by
which I was choosing what camera to use, well here's
my list in decending order of "quiet-ness":
1.  Mamiya 6
2.  Rolleiflex 2.8F
3.  Canon QL-17
3.  Rollei 35S