Subject: RE: [Leica] Focus Camera
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 11:53:55 -0500

Kit,

> They're not being clever.

How do you know?

I understand everything you said, but I fail to see how that negates Focus
Camera, or anyone for that matter, from "being clever" in this regard.  I am
not saying they are or aren't, but the point is, many many many camera shops
play games in this industry in particular, and a buyer has to be VERY
careful with what the meaning of "is" is when dealing with these people, and
even the camera manufacturers for that matter.

It's a game of the weasel words.

Austin