Subject: [Leica] Betriebsk Info
From: "leirex@access4less.net" <leirex@access4less.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 13:00:53 -0500

Hello,

  Does anyone have any information on the Leica M Betriebsk cameras?  I
noticed that there was not enough info of the Betriebsk models.  I would
like any info like how many of each model are known to be made, how they
were marked etc.  All I know is Leitz made a handful of some models for
evaluation in Leitz factory by Leitz emplyees.  All I could find in
internet was the M3 Betriebsk auctioned at Tamarkin Auction.

Best Wishes,
David

http://mail2web.com/ .