Subject: Re: [Leica] The 40/2.0 Was Sharp, But...
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 07:09:37 -0700

Since the 35/135 frame set is the one that you see with no lens
mounted, it is simple to modify the lens mount so that it is selected.
Carefully file down the mask controlling bayonet ear until the 35
frameline stays displayed when you mount the lens.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] The 40/2.0 Was Sharp, But...)