Subject: RE: [Leica] War Photographer
From: "Beddoe, Neil" <nbeddoe@lehman.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:52:12 -0000

I went to see this a while ago at the Royal Geographic Society in London and
Nachtwey stayed behind for a question and answer session afterwards.  I am
amazed that anyone would have the gall to call him rude.  He came across as
having unbreachable integrity and is one of the most impressive people I
have ever had the good fortune to meet.  He knows exactly what he wants his
pictures to convey and is uncompromising in insisting that he achieves this.

One of the world's true heroes.

Neil