Subject: [Leica] Re: Complaints against Nikonos posts
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 10:07:10 -0700

Well it is a viewfinder camera and the 35/2.5 derives from the 35/2.5
for the Nikon S rangefinder cameras. The 35/2.5 was also produced in a
LTM as well I think. The system has various accessory viewfinders,
masks and goofy close-up devices that look more like surgical braces
than anything else. It cannot get more Leica M like than that. Sigh, if
they only had made a reflex attachment for it!

John Collier