Subject: [Leica] FS: posh point and shoot
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 20:54:04 -0800

I'm selling my MINT Rollei Prego 100WA camera, like new really, used
only a couple of times. The camera is quite small yet has a very nice
28mm to 100mm vario lens. It is also very nice to operate with a large
backlit control panel on the back of the camera. It is small enough for
a shirt-pocket, and comes with all original stuff (which includes a
nice box, strap, leather case, and manuals). I paid $240 new and would
like to sell for about $175 - but I'll entertain offers. I have about
20 point and shoots and have decided to slim down the collection.

- - marc