Subject: [Leica] PAW Week3nf
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 23:00:31 -0500

I had said that I would return to 35mm for my PAW and I will, but not this week. You see I picked up a really nice Tele-Rollei and had to run a roll through it. So
LUG bear with me for a while.
The prime shot is of some ornamental grass outside an auto dealership.

http://www.photoneal.com/photos/misc/tn/grass.jpg.html

The alternate, for no other reason than one has to be the prime and one the alternate, I took off my deck of my flag, the wind was snapping it and the light hit it
nicely.

http://www.photoneal.com/photos/misc/tn/og.jpg.html

an artist friend called the proliferation of flags after 9/11 voodoo flags as they seemed to be warding off the evil of the terrorists, I'd like to think that it was a bit
deeper than that.

Comments welcome.