Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M3 and 35mm Summaron
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 10:59:50 -0800

I no longer need the following equipment.  Both
items are just too nice to put at auction.  They have been well cared for
and would make a great "first" camera and lens combination, or addition, for
someone on the list.

Leica M3 camera -  SS - Serial # 9744XX    Recently cleaned, lubed and
adjusted.  Has a couple of dings but is mechanically and optically
excellent.  $795

Leitz Wetzlar 35mm f/2.8 Summaron lens with "eyes" for the M3 - Serial
#21015XX   $450

This item is near mint.  The lens is clear with no fog, fungus, or marks.
Focus is smooth.  Eyes are bright and clear, with no marks or fogging.

Shipping and insurance to be paid by the buyer.

If you purchase both units, I will include a copy of the M3 instruction
manual, and will pay the shipping and insurance for you if you live in the
continental US.  If you live outside the continental US, I will reduce the
price by $20.00 and you pay shipping and insurance.

I will accept a Postal Money Order or a bank cashiers check in payment.

I stand behind both items and will give a refund if you send them back
within 7 days of the date you receive them and in the same condition they
were in when I shipped them to you.

Please contact me off-list for details  ( tedbayer@charter.net ).  I have
photos to e-mail.

Ted