Subject: Re: [Leica] Travels to Bangkok and Laos
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 20:35:05 -0800

At Bangkok, a boat trip on the river is a fun thing to do.

The night markets are great for shopping and photography.

Jewelry shopping can be good with Bangkok being a good source for rubies and
other precious gems from Burma.

If you get the Chang Mei, there is history to see in the remainder of the
walls.  An elephant ride can be a good experience.

In Thailand, it is bad manners to arrange your feet in such a way as to show
the bottoms of your shoes.

Roland Smith
Oakland, California