Subject: Re: [Leica] Travels to Bangkok and Laos
From: Pasvorn Boonmark <boonmark@juniper.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 11:08:11 -0800

So Dan,

Do you have any suggestion of what to do, or not to do in Bangkok?

I heard that the night market at Patpong, the weekend market at
Chatuchak are interesting places to go - besides from the usual
palace.

Thanks,
- -Pat

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] Travels to Bangkok and Laos)