Subject: Re: [Leica] Got my SF-20 flash...
From: Charles Hehl <chehl@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 15:02:17 -0500

Bill,

I have the Metz 32Z2 flash with the 3502 module in addition to the SF-20.
The Metz works great on TTL with both my M6's and R9.  It also has the
advantage of a rotating head for bounce.  I also use the Metz with the 351
module on my R6.2 in TTL mode.  I have had good success with that
combination also.  I bought the Metz because I could use it with all my TTL
Leica's, the SF-20 will not work on the R6.2 in TTL mode.

I really like the Metz 32Z2, but I still use the SF-20 quite a bit using a
Contax TLA extension cord.  The SF-20 with the extension cord is a dynamite
combination.

Regards,
Charles