Subject: RE: [Leica] Got my SF-20 flash...
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 11:15:17 -0500

Austin - When you say "maul the top plate," are you referring to the
possibility of it's marking the interior of the shoe, or the area beyond
the shoe. I just looked at my .58 TTL - which gets the most frequent
SF20 use, and there is not a single mark within striking range of where
the flash would come in contact with the camera - and as you know, I am
not at all careful with my equipment when it comes to worrying about
minor wear marks, etc.

B. D.