Subject: RE: [Leica] Got my SF-20 flash...
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 10:39:56 -0500

At one point I was using a Metz 32 MZ3 (am I dreaming up that number) on
my M6TTL - It's a great unit, but using it was a bit like driving around
in a Mita with an 18-wheeler welded to the top of it...I now use an
SF20, which is nowhere near the flash the other unit was, and is nowhere
near as adaptable - but it sure is more size-convenient....

B. D.