Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: other options other than Vuescan and Silverfast?
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 09:47:39 -0500

Eric I presume the bundled software with your scanner is not any better?  I
have gone away from the Nikon software and use only Vuescan - Silverfast
was a disaster - even their demo for OS X wouldn't work.  I guess the other
? is do you use Vuescan to color balance at the time of the scan?  If so
why is it that you wouldn't just scan and then color balance in Photoshop?

ernie