Subject: Re: [Leica] Loose Top Plate on M7
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 08:23:46 -0600

I have discovered that you can not alienate New Yorkers. They are always
to the point on what they say and how they say it. It is fun to hear the
dialogue between vendors and potential buyers. Both are very straight
forward with each other. Down here in the south, we would almost call it
rude. Up there, it is just the way they are in dry sense of humor way. :-)