Subject: Re: [Leica] My camillias
From: Carl Pultz <cpultz@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 13:42:16 -0500

 >So I shared the lovely harbingers of Spring with you. Here in the South, we
 >think of the Camellia like those in the North think of the Robin, a sign
 >that Spring is on the way.
 >Sorry if you feel I betrayed you, but I never said they were anything but
 >pretty!
 >Regards,
 >SonC (Sonny Carter)

Not at all. It is beautiful. Hmm, I got a flatbed right here . . . not a
Leica, but . . .

Carl
Rochester, NY 1:35 PM 13°F, windy, 5 - 9 inches tonight. (Thank you
Canada!) Matter of fact, I just learned that Rochester has the most snow of
any city over a population of 100,000 in the US. Buffalo and Syracuse get
bigger storms, but we stay ahead by momentum. Kind of like our giant local
photo company.