Subject: RE: [Leica] sayonara
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 09:39:21 -0600

Sorry to hear that Seth. I agree with you 100% and it's unfortunate that the
few need to troll the group to bring up political issues, which everyone has
strong feelings about. Sadly this started out as a review of some good
photographic journalism. Until it was hijacked. My apologies if I had
anything to do with your leaving.

Sam Krneta