Subject: Re: [Leica] Real War-article on gulf war disinformation
From: doug kim <yup@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 19:32:20 -0800

from perhaps the most objective paper in the world (ask any foreign policy
student), the christian science monitor:

http://www.csmonitor.com/2002/0906/p01s02-wosc.html

disinformation is practiced by all administrations whether democrat or
republican, and all governments, whether at war or not. though it most often
seems that it is the burden of the liberals to accuse the conservative
administrations of lying.

doug

http://www.ricecracker.net