Subject: Re: [Leica] Real War
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 21:47:51 EST

In a message dated 1/20/03 5:48:38 PM, jsmith45@bellsouth.net writes:

<< Kim,

I wish it were interesting, but I'm finding that I'm burned out on straps,
Tri-Elmar warranties, and Rapidwinder hand-to-hand combat as well as the
righteousness of killing Iraqis. I think I just need to get a break from
the LUG and the RUG, and enjoy my Tilly hat.

Sorry to be a party pooper, but I need to spend more time with my dogs, my
wife, and some old books.

Jeffery >>

Jeffery,

I hardly think playing "gogetheball" with Fido, reading, and spending time
with someone you love is being a party pooper!  Quite to the contrary  : )
Enjoy!

Kim

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Real War)