Subject: [Leica] Re: Donation, was imac and on to Epson P2200
From: "Leica R" <leicar@compwrx.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 08:02:36 -0800

Good for you, Richard.  I just wish that Naches was that school :-)  School
budgets are such, escpecially in the arts, that they can never update or
possibly even replace damaged equipment.  My science classes do OK, but not
photography.

Aram

This message is made of 100% recycled electrons.  No new atoms were
destroyed in making it.

Aram Langhans
Science Teacher, Naches High School
101 W. 5th. St / P. O. Box 159