Subject: RE: [Leica] OT - SAP, was Apple for a died in the wool Windows guy
From: Nick Roberts <nickbroberts@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 01:49:53 -0800 (PST)

Funny you should say that.... I DO actually have a
limited edition SAP T-shirt presented to me at Waldorf
on the completion of acceptance testing of a new R3
module - but it's in white, rather than black, so
won't show brassing with use, sadly. :)

Nick

P.S. I've never forgiven Apple's decision to leave
CP/M users in the lurch by moving to the Mac OS. Even
MS have never done anything so awful....

(P.P.S. The above post script is intended as a joke. I
accept no responsibility for those who insist on
relisting Microsoft's many real, apparant and imagined
sins.)