Subject: Re: [Leica] Traveling by air with RabidWinder?
From: Roy Zartarian <rzartarian@snet.net>
Date: 19 Jan 2003 19:19:41 -0500

How recent are these "rules?"  I travelled between Connecticut and
Baltimore in mid December with a Rapidwindered M6 in the carryon.  The
Noctilux that appeared on the screen led to a hand search of the bag in
Connecticut, and the iBook got a wipedown for explosive materials in
Baltimore.  But nothing came of the Rapidwinder.

And, since the topic often arises here, a roll of Ilford Delta 3200 went
through the screening machinery without any ill effects other than tose
caused by the photographer.

Roy