Subject: Re: [Leica] THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR DISCUSSING THINGS I DO NOT WANT TO DISCUSS
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 17:02:38 -0800

Sebastian Green "wrote":

> MARTIN HOWARD, A MAN WHO BELIEVES IN SHOUTING TO MAKE
> SURE THAT OTHERS ON THE NET HEAR WHAT LITTLE HE HAS TO
> SAY DOES NOT WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING THAT DOES NOT
> BELONG IN HIS <POLITE> CONVERSATION, WHICH INCLUDES
> THE ORIGINS OF HIS BELOVED LEICAS, ESPECIALLY THE
> WEHRMAHT EIGENTUM WHICH WITNESSED SO MANY EXCITING
> DAYS.
>
> OFF TOPIC - I DON'T THINK SO

You're absolutely right.  I should have kept my mouth shut.

May I further add that I'm awed by the accuracy of your
characterization of myself and my beliefs, a considerable feat given
that we've never met.  But, of course, you're right about that too.

I hereby graciously concede victory to Mr Green and will remain silent
on this topic -- of which I clearly know nothing -- from here on.

M.