Subject: RE: [Leica] THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR DISCUSSING THINGS I DO NOT WANT TO DISCUSS
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 18:15:22 -0600

Why are you so intent on keeping this thing going? Let it go, if not out of
politeness, out of respect for the group. I've read the history of the third
Reich and probably every published book about it and World War II but this
is not the place to be discussing "Crimes Against Humanity" Or would you
like me to get into what Clinton did to my family in Serbia. It doesn't
belong here, and the only reason I can see for your not letting it go is to
incite others. Trolling is what it's called.