Subject: Re: [Leica] Macs are Back (but PC's still hold most captive!)
From: Johnny Deadman <lists@johnbrownlow.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 17:08:36 -0500

On Friday, January 17, 2003, at 04:43 PM, Edward Caliguri wrote:

>     IMHO - get two machines and a switcher to share keyboards and
> monitors.
> most expensive, but easier route :-)

yeah that's what I have. I have a KVM (keyboard, video, monitor) switch
that I can toggle by hitting ctrl-shift-option in that order. I can
independently flip USB peripherals using the same bit of kit. I can
also run my second Mac from the same keyboard using Remote Desktop
(great and free!). So I have three cpus running from the same keyboard
and monitor.

- --
John Brownlow