Subject: [Leica] OT Scanner problems
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 16:44:00 -0000

I am using a Canon D2400U scanner with PS7, and all has been great until
recently when I have started having problems. I have plenty of hard disc
space (at least 20Gb) and plenty of RAM (512). The problem is only when
using the transparency hood. The scanner progress slider gets to about 75%
and then tells me that there is a problem in PS. This does not appear to be
a PS problem as it also happens in other programs, telling me there is a
problem with that program.

I have spoken to Canon who say it sounds like a buffer problem but because
it is computer related they cannot help me. I am working in Windows XP and
have recently installed Norton Internet Security. I have tried uninstalling
and reinstalling the scanner program, PS7 and Norton but nothing seems to
make a difference.

Help!

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] OT Scanner problems)
Reply from "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com> (Re: [Leica] OT Scanner problems)