Subject: Re: [Leica] ARGH deux
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 07:11:08 +0100 (MET)

> That digital thing sounded really good about 1:30 this afternoon, by the
> way.

Just get good software (PhotoShop) ... otherwise you'll get tennis-arm
clicking away the dust :)

I've just cleaned up a batch of negatives and printed them out to take as
gifts to Harare. Now that I'm finished, I'm glad the traditional lab
couldn't deliver in time. I'm quite sure I've cleaned up the shots better
than they would have.

Why is color neg so sensitive? I treat them with utmost care, but simply
sliding them out of their sleeves seems to leave traces.

Daniel