Subject: [Leica] ARGH deux
From: "lea" <>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 21:39:48 -0600

Thanks to everyone who read and cared about my woe. And thanks to all who
made suggestions on how I might try to rid my negatives of the uck that ails

For now the neg is workable with print retouching so I'm not going to do
anything that might damage it. Once the prints go out and the reprint order
comes in, I'll have a go at cleaning it and let you all know if I'm

That digital thing sounded really good about 1:30 this afternoon, by the

Lea Murphy
Whiny Dog Press
New images
Picture a Week PAW

Replies: Reply from Mike Durling <> (Re: [Leica] ARGH deux)