Subject: Re: [Leica] I eat crow
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 13:20:41 -0800

Martin Howard asked:

> I have no clue what you guys are talking about.  What the hell is the
> difference between "object space" and "image space" and why should I
> need to know about it?<<<<,

Yea Martin way to go guy! :-) It's a pile of BS and why the hell would one
spend time figuring all this out when they could accomplish far more going
out and shooting to their hearts content.

It's just like "too many cooks spoil the broth." and too damn much theory
stuff will screw-up your picture taking while the fleeting moment of the
perfect picture escapes while one
stands there slide rule or some other twitty thing  figering out whatever
the hell it is you guys are trying to figure out to confuse your picture
taking even more so!
Does all that sound like a rational person? ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] I eat crow)
Reply from Rob Heyman <rheyman@bigpond.net.au> (Re: [Leica] I eat crow)