Subject: Re: [Leica] M3 Eye Relief Question
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 09:11:54 +0100 (MET)

Thomas,

I guess it can't be too much trouble. I had to go get my M3 and look. If
it was a problem I would have been able to answer you right off the bat.
No problems here (but your mileage might differ). You can see my glasses
on my first week paw. They are not particularly bulky.

I have an M2 and M4 as well. I think my advice would be to go with one of
them. Your 50mm will definitely not give you any problems and you will
have the option for a 35mm (and I can see the 35mm with my glasses too on
these cameras). I seem to use the M2 and M4 the most now-a-days but there
is a definite reason for that. The M3 used to be my constant side-kick.

The M4 is certainly easier to load film into. The M2 and M3 system of
does.

I don't have experience with an M6, but something tells me that with the
M7 out there you might be able to pick one up (sooner) for a decent price
(and get a meter to boot).

Happy shopping,
Daniel