Subject: Re: [Leica] As The World Turns
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 13:55:21 -0500

The one time was in Seattle and the Experience Music Project - music
museum - I paid $20 for my ticket and at no time did they announce no
cameras prior to taking my $20.  It was only after i was in the front
gate was i approached and told no photography.  I was pissed off and
felt ( rightly or wrongly) that i was going to take non flash pictures
to my hearts desire.  thank God for the loud Jimmi Hendrix music to
muffle the sound of the Bessa R shutter.  That and a 15mm lens did just
fine thank you.  Was I right ?  don't know - could send a letter to the
NY Times Ethicist but in this instance think it was OK ( neither right
nor wrong).

ernie