Subject: Re: [Leica] As The World Turns
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 19:37:22 -0800

LUGers

In regard to this matter, I wonder how many of us have used our Leicas to  take
pictures in places where photography is not allowed?  I do not mean taking shots

in classified security areas, we know that is a criminal offense.  I mean at
such
places as rock concerts, churches, museums, royal palaces, cat houses etc.  Have

any of you done this?

Mea culpa
Jerry