Subject: Re: [Leica] FS -- For those in need.
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 15:16:52 +0100

I wish everybody would publish their reserve prices like on the list
below; makes life much easier for the bidder. I never understood why
one has a starting price lower than the reserve price: Perhaps
somebody can explain the logic, if any, to me. And why the relative
difference between starting price and reserve varies so much between
items on the list.

Chris