Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW week 1 - it all begins with mom.
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 22:59:45 +0100

Mark,

Vertical? I would disagree on that. Just imagine how large a portion
of the picture the shoe would be if you made it a vertical shot. I
was quite disturbed by the size of the tip of the shoe - and you want
the whole shoe! Even the leg got a bit too large by being in the
foreground.

Or did you mean he should not have shot vertical,  just have cropped
the right hand side of the picture?  Then I agree. I found the window
frames quite disturbing, not least because they were not paralell
with the border of the picture. They added nothing to the picture,
just distracted.

Otherwise nice light.

Chris