Subject: [Leica] foods made 'from air'
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 18:54:09 -0500

- -WoW! I can top that though....
    The OMNI market down the street from me sells all kinds of salad
dressings in bottles (Caesar, Ranch, Blue Cheese, Peppercorn, etc.  ALL with
NO CALORIES!! Says so right on the label!!! And it TASTES GREAT !! Honest!!
How can that be done?? I've emailed them a bunch of times asking them to do
it with Ice Cream and Cake - but no reply......
    Ed