Subject: RE: [Leica] Constructive Criticism.. just a little bit. ;-)
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith@dcc.edu>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 17:39:47 -0600

Photography might be a bit different than drawing and painting, but
fledgling artists are encouraged to keep their early work to serve as a
yardstick of how they are progressing. The PAW has done that for me, and
I see improvements over the course of a year in other people's PAW
images.

Yes, early attempts can be not very good, but you have to look at the
past to see where you have gotten (if anywhere).

JLS