Subject: [Leica] New member PAW questions
From: "Jeffrey" <jeffrey.fass@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 06:59:21 -0400

Hello all,

I'm a new LUG member, new to Leica M and remembering how to expose film
correctly. I think the PAW is a great idea, and I'm setting mine up.

How many frames or rolls, in a good week, do folks expose with the PAW in
mind? Also, should I post the best of the lot, even if the week's exposures
stink terribly, strictly for the sake of keeping the PAW current?

I appreciate anyone's feedback. Many TIA,

Jeffrey

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] New member PAW questions)