Subject: Re: [Leica] Random Ranter - I want my digital M8!
From: "David Rodgers" <daverodgers@lightcurves.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 18:00:11 -0800

William,

>>I want a digital-M, too. Leica do you hear our voice?<<

Wait a minute! Think how tragic it would be to put digital guts into a camera built to last a lifetime. There's a reason most digital cameras are made out of plastic.

Digital is fast food. It's a 4-megapixel hamburger, fries and a soda, that you can even supersize. It does the trick when you're in a rush. An M is fine dining. A varied menu of appetizers and entree's, coupled with a superb choice of wines. I'll take my tgrain f1.4 served on summilux ASPH, and make it rare!

- --
DaveR
www.lightcurves.com